What’s new in the v7.63 firmware release?
- Added new Kernel and wireless driver to APCPE.QM-2 NFT firmware
- Added Guest access support for LigoWave Controller
- Added Management Frames Protection (MFP) feature
- Added Limit legacy data rates feature on 2.4GHz radio
- Added Airtime fairness feature
- Fixed Proximity unexpected shutdown when server is not reachable
- Fixed Double secondary IP options on 5GHz station mode
- Fixed empty network mode when LigoWave Controller sets HotSPot mode
- Disabled WPA/WPA2 GTK strict rekeying
- Changed VLAN ID limitation to 2-4093. VLAN 4094 is reserved for Guest Access feature
- Removed same VLAN-ID limitation between different VAP’s
- Increased default WPA pairwise and Group Retry count from 4 to 6
- Improved Power Saving mode to not kick long sleeping STAs
What’s new in the v7.62 firmware release?
- Added UTC +5:30 Time zone
- Added SNMP v3 on ac series
- Added Remote Syslog
- Added Station + Router mixed scenario
- Added automatic firmware and configuration update from FTP server
- Added 5GHz station mode on dual band radios
- Added Dynamic VLAN tagging based on Radius tunnel attributes (Core)
- Fixed increased clients Authentication time
- Fixed wrong Status|Information table on 5GHz STA list
- Fixed band steering compatibility with WACL allow and deny policy
- Fixed Ba window size save option
- Fixed Access via Ethernet without VLAN on NFT 2ac Outdoor Router mode
- Fixed Controller URL testing button
- Fixed Managed AP connection to Master AP with Management VLAN
- Fixed Frequency axis position in Site Survey
- Fixed Controller agent memory leak
- Removed 144 channel from channel list
- Fixed NFT 2ac/3ac – WPA2 Personal/Enterprise low throughput
- Fixed WACL save changes button present after reverting added changes
- Fixed wireless Statistics in core
- Reworked Proximity agent including improvements and fixes
What’s new in the v7.61 firmware release?
- Added firmware upgrade and reboot progress bar
- Added Proxy ARP feature
- Added controlled devices count on Master AP
- Added Ethernet speed report using LEDs
- Added Infinity controller status report using LEDs
- Added HTTP management option
- Added public status page option
- Added MACauth support on UAM
- Fixed bad RSSI values in proximity
- Fixed configurable periodic beat with various bug fixes and improvements in proximity
- Fixed issue with managed APs not connecting to the Master AP with Management VLAN
- Fixed issue with the save changes button when WDS is enabled in Repeapter Mode
- Fixed issue with the save changes button when Multicast enhancement is enabled in Repeater mode
- Fixed unexpected reboots
- Fixed the hide indoor channels option (core)
- Fixed incoming speed limitation
- Fixed DHCP status reporting
- Fixed wrong protocol in connected clients info
- Fixed site survey providing wrong protocol reporting
- Fixed issue with uppercase on all MAC addresses in statistics
- Fixed unnecessary non-standard channel notification during change saves
- Fixed unselected radio reporting after discarding changes on the wireless config page
- Fixed 3dB lower transmit power for US country code
- Fixed RAM memory leak on DLB-NFT firmware
- Fixed Master AP’s connected clients list
- Fixed WDS incompatibility with Mikrotik
- Fixed the wizard to show Ethernet MAC
- Added length limit for location, operator, and network name options (Operator and Network Name: 64 symbols length, Location Name: 255 symbols)
- Improved IP changing redirection
- Added detailed controller status reporting
- Changed auto-channel mode name from ‘Default’ to ‘Startup’
- Updated Brazil regulatory domain
- Dual boot image support removed from NFT 1N
What’s new in the v7.60-1 (57485) firmware release?
- Fixed 5GHz radio statistics
- Fixed 11 ac unexpected radio crash
- Added detailed stations statistics (requires Infinity Controller v1.10)
- Added DMZ management ports option
- Added dual stack IPv4 + IPv6 to router mode
- Added static DHCP server leases
- Added display DHCP IP table
- Added NFT Controller agent: VAP SSID and SNR needed for clients statistics
- Fixed some components with tabs in NFT did not work properly
- Fixed NFT 2ac ETH driver receive (Rx) problem with small packets
- Fixed GUI logouts with delay
- Fixed DHCP lease parsing
- Fixed issue with Master AP constantly loosing Managed APs
- Fixed IPv6 PPPoE MTU byte validation
- Fixed IPv6 prefix length validation
- Fixed NFT 2AC/3AC HT40 Upper and Lower setting reverse in simple Chinese UI
- Updated Chinese translations
- Updated Australia and Bahrain country codes
What’s new in the v7.56 firmware release?
- Added security patches for the WPA2 vulnerability called KRACK
- Added Peer count statistics for WNMS
- Added friendly name to CPD/LLDP protocols
- Added Infinity firmware support for LigoDLB 11ac devices
- Added custom script support in configuration file
- Fixed wrong IP address sending from AP (NAS) to radius server
- Fixed incorrect error message in Infinity Controller section
- Fixed radius session time was 11s lower then configured on NFT 3ac
- Fixed issue when after firmware upgrade SSID with spaces was cut to first space
- Fixed Master AP can not find Managed AP on second LAN port
- Fixed dhcp client uses product name except friendly name
- Fixed wrong 2.4 GHz tx power reporting on GUI for NFT 2ac/3ac
- UAM portal secret is not mandatory.
What’s new in the v7.54-6 firmware release?
- Geolocation support implemented for Google Maps.
- Corrupted beacon issue fixed by removing useless customized IE elements from the beacon.
- Issues with clients occasionally being advised to lower the power when being connected to an AP fixed.
- DTIM period changed from 1 to 4. It will help “sleeping devices” to save battery power.
What’s new in the v7.54-5 firmware release?
- Easy Mesh scenario support added to the controller agent.
- MAC address changed from Wireless to Ethernet in RADIUS attributes.
- Automatic device registration to the NFT controller fixed for when the new device is connected to the second/third LAN port.
- Site Survey operation fixed for when the device is in the DFS channel and CAC is active.
What’s new in the v7.54-4 firmware release?
- DHCP option 43 to read cloud controller URL added.
- Background auto-channel added.
- VLAN configuration per Ethernet port added to NFT 2ac and NFT 3ac.
- Option to enable/disable DHCP IP fallback added.
- NAS-IP-ADDRESS added to RADIUS failover check.
- Reset button control option added.
- Statistics counters in DAS/Accounting stop message added.
- WISPr default maximum upload bandwidth fixed.
- DHCP IP fallback subnet restoration after “discard changes” fixed.
- DHCP lease time GUI component issue fixed.
- Validation error message link to Infinity controller section fixed.
- Wrong signal and Tx/Rx rate statistics on the 5GHz radio fixed.
- Master AP sorting by IP fixed.
- Missing RADIUS attributes in Disconnection-Request packets fixed.
- Scheduler time validation fixed.
- Issues with the last symbol of the Infinity Controller organization ID being impossible to delete fixed.
- DNS parameter saving issue fixed in UAM configuration.
- Issues with the repeater station connecting over legacy modes only fixed.
- Wrong station count fixed.
- Acct-Session-Id like NAS-IP-Address fixed.
- RADIUS server secondary IP address is optional.
- Disconnect request from IP option is mandatory.
- Auto re-authentication disabled for every 1 hour on WPA-Enterprise.
- Only one UAM service is possible per device.
What’s new in the v7.54-3 firmware release?
- Option to sort managed APs added to the Master AP menu.
- NFT 3ac third radio site survey results fixed.
- CLI traceback fixed for when setting WPA security.
- Issues with the wrong interface in the information page fixed for when the radio is disabled.
- Issues with the IP address missing from the status window fixed for when the radio is disabled.
- Issues with the wrong channel width reported on the information page fixed.
- Site Survey results fixed for when the AP is configured using a DFS frequency only.
- Error deleting the second NTP server fixed.
- VAP SSID issues fixed for when performing a site survey.
- Wrong accounting NAS-IP-address issue fixed.
- Issues with the AP not being able to change channels after a DFS event fixed.
- Issues with the device’s name change causing mDNS client disconnection fixed.
- Issues with the encryption disheartening fixed for when Ping Alert is enabled.
- Incorrect proximity time display in packets fixed.
- Improved UAM performance—throughput per user.
- Spanish and Portuguese GUI translations updated.
What’s new in the v7.54-2 firmware release?
- Radio schedule added. It allows users to turn off the radio at certain times.
- CLI added.
- Issues with no TxPackets being displayed in the statistics fixed for when repeater mode is enabled.
- Ddata VLAN fixed on Repeater mode.
- Password change via Infinity Controller fixed.
- Wrong Ethernet status fixed.
What’s new in the v7.54-1 firmware release?
- Band steering added.
- Beamforming added to core.
- STP on/off control added to GUI.
- WDS added to repeater mode.
- System alerts via SNMP traps added.
- Spectrum Analyzer added.
- RADIUS failover added to WPA-Enterprise.
- SISO mode support added.
- Reset support from NFT controller added.
- Reboot support from NFT controller added.
- Nigeria country code and regulatory database added.
- NFT 1Ni maximum power fixed for US.
- Integrated controller configuration with LigoDLB 5G(11n) series fixed.
- SNMP Enterprise OID object type fixed.
- Rx statistics calculation fixed on VAP.
- WAN IP showing for NFT 2AC/3AC fixed.
- Secondary IP handling with Integrated Controller fixed.
- Cloud AP organization ID length fixed.
- RSSI value format of the Proximity service fixed.
- Ethernet duplex status issue with NFT firmware for the LigoDLB series fixed.
- Proximity daemon start issue fixed.
- Power reporting with “iwconfig” fixed.
- Channel handling with repeater operating mode fixed.
- NFT 2N Ethernet port stability fixed.
- Password handling fixed on Master AP.
- Saving of copied UAM profile fixed.
- Traffic limitation fixed for when data VLAN is enabled.
- Issues with connectivity between the NFT repeater and MikroTik AP fixed.
- NFT 3AC scanning radio label added.
- Device serial number and radio MAC to NFT controller added.
- WPA-Enterprise NAS-IP address as device management IP updated.
- WPA-Enterprise Framed-IP address as station IP updated.
- Wireless performance on 11ac radios improved.
- discovery services management improved.
- UAM white list URL amount increased from 32 to 128.
NFT v7.54 firmware has been updated to a newer revision.
It is recommended to upgrade from the previous v7.54 to a newer one because the controller’s memory leak was fixed with the newer firmware.
What’s new in the v7.54 firmware release?
- Infinity controller support added.
- Option to run UAM on the Ethernet port (NFT 1Ni, NFT 1N/ 1N AF) added.
- Throughput allocation by SSID added.
- LAN interface enable/disable functionality added.
- Option to list the exact port names for WAN and LAN added.
- Graphical site survey representation added.
- ARP information added to GUI.
- Kernel stack corruption fixed for when IGMP snooping is enabled.
- Wireless status indicator color for different behaviors fixed.
- CoovaChilli SSL redirect problems with Cloud4wi external pages fixed.
- Issues with two repeaters installed in a row not forwarding DHCP fixed.
- UAM failure to start on LigoDLB 5-15 with NFT firmware fixed.
- Crashes with antenna gain setting fixed.
- Invalid value storing fixed for when switching GUI windows.
- Empty graphs in GUI “throughput per radio” fixed.
- Wrong statistics in GUI [Status]->[Wireless networks] fixed.
- Missing Country information tag from management packets fixed.
- Toggle buttons fixed in the GUI where settings can be enabled by clicking outside of the option’s bounds.
- Message fixed for when the restored configuration is equal to the device’s current configuration.
- GUI crash issues fixed for when nonsensical values are entered into the entry fields.
- Wrong DFS CAC timeout displayed in the GUI fixed.
- Issues with some URLs not redirecting to the UAM login page fixed.
- Traffic stop problems fixed for when multiple repeaters are used.
- NFT 2N crashes fixed for when enabling the secondary IP on a router configured with a DHCP client and server.
- Issues with “Device discovery” not being able to find devices once IPv6 is disabled on a PC’s LAN interface fixed.
- Maximum input field length fixed to support 128 symbols.
- SSID length fixed to 32 bytes.
- Peer filtering in Wireless networks stats fixed.
- Link-state/Speed-state LEDs issues fixed for NFT-1Ni.
- launchd periodic tasks bug fixed.
- Issues with the WPA-PSK not having enough entropy pool available for secure operations fixed.
- Save changes modal window issue fixed for when input texts are very long.
- GUI issues fixed for when the “Please wait” message stays up indefinitely on Site Survey.
- Issues with the Repeater mode fixed for when the security status is always displaying “Open” on the status page.
- Main SSID’s misconfiguration fixed for when VAP’s security is changed.
- WAN/LAN interface distribution fixed in router IPv6.
- GUI crashes fixed for when Site Survey is used on a disabled radio.
- “Channel width” and “Non-Standard” removed from Site Survey.
- “Wireless VLAN ID” removed from Repeater settings.
- Password can only use ASCII symbols.
- Notification regarding IP change improved for when changing radio states (bridge mode + dynamic IP).
- Blacklist, logout, and welcome URLs are not required to save UAM configuration.
- Throughput graph results improved.
- Openssl packages replaced wolfssl.
- PER auto-rate optimized for NFT products.
- “Public safety” removed from country list.
- Switch port VLAN configuration improved for router mode.
- NFT-2N Ethernet setup handling improved.
- Radio status icon improved (DFS CAC).
- Flow control enabled on switch CPU port.
- Password change improved—generates hash on GUI.
- Coap-client improved to return proper status code.
What’s new in the v7.52-2 firmware release?
- Option to get white/black list from URL in UAM added.
- Option to Enable or Disable LAN interfaces added.
- Ethernet 3 control added for NFT 1N/1N AF.
- LAN speed LED indication for NFT 1Ni fixed.
- Issues with redirecting to external UAM using SSL fixed.
- Issues with the NFT 2N not booting up when disabling both radios fixed.
- Site Survey improved to scan over 5, 10, and 20MHz channel widths.
What’s new in the v7.52 firmware release?
- UAM/CoovaChilli support added (throughput up to 60Mb/s).
- Repeater mode with third party AP support added.
- Router mode added.
- Option to close wireless sessions from RADIUS (RADIUS initiated disconnect) on WPA/WPA2-Enterprise added.
- Option for indoor-outdoor channel-frequency filtering in list added.
- LAN speed indication over a single LED added.
- Option to view DHCP server IP address leases added.
- IPv4 routing table management added.
- Ping tool added.
- TraceRoute tool added
- Option to configure Ethernet speed added.
- Multicast enhancements option added.
- “Network mode” added to information page.
- WAN and LAN IP subnet validation added.
- Issues with the “Save changes” button appearing without any changes being made fixed.
- Issues with VAP and the wrong Data VLAN interface on bridge fixed (NFT 1Ni).
- Wrong PPPoE WAN IP address fixed in the WEB interface’s information section.
- Issues with the duplication of empty field information messages fixed.
- IPv6 redirection fixed.
- Site Survey improved to scan 5, 10, and 20MHz channel widths.
- Radio LED functionality indication of real data only improved.
- WPA/WPA2-Enterprise stability improved.
- Antenna gain units changed to “dBi”.
- Firmware upgrade process improved to avoid system corruption.
What’s new in the v7.3-2 firmware release?
- Implemented Infinity branding.
- Reset Tool support added.
- Device discovery added.
- Control added, allowing users to set the maximum allowed number of stations.
- Control added, allowing users to set the minimum signal level for stations.
- Station kick-out option added.
- SISO/MIMO radio mode added.
- Option to turn off the radio added.
- Friendly name and IP of wireless peers statistics added.
- Secondary IP added.
- Custom channel list support added to auto-channel.
- SSH server control added.
- Telnet server control added.
- UDP performance improved on some packet sizes.
- GUI error fixed for when disabling the radio.
What’s new in the v7.3 firmware release?
- Configuration test option added.
- Login username and password change added.
- Device reboot via UI option added.
- Backup/Restore device configuration added.
- Reset to default factory settings via UI option added.
- Troubleshooting file generation added.
- SFTP support added.
- Firmware upgrade added.
- System log added.
- Firmware upgrade checking added.
- Dual-Boot mode added.
- Recovery mode added.
- Device settings, friendly name, device location, device coordinates, and contact information added.
- Test and Discard configuration buttons added.
- Product File upgrade via firmware upgrade added.
- Ping watchdog added.
- SNMP support added to GUI.
- NTP client added.
- Site Survey tool added.
- Device coordinates added to the status information page.
- CCQ added to the statistics page.
- Wireless client count added to the statistics page.
- Wireless client table added to the statistics page.
- Instant traffic graph added to the statistics page.
- Radio and Ethernet MAC representation added to the statistics page.
- Radio peer MAC representation added to the statistics page.
- Tx/Rx data bytes counters added to the statistics page.
- Tx/Rx error counters added to the statistics page.
- Instant noise graph added to the statistics page.
- Device up-time added to the status page.
- CPU usage level added to the status page.
- Network settings added to the status information page.
- Network mode added to the status information page.
- Wireless signal level in dBm added to the status information page.
- Wireless information added to the status information page.
- Wireless mode added to the status information page.
- Product name added to the status information page.
- Ethernet networks state and speed added to the status page.
- Firmware version added to the status page.
- Wireless connection status added.
- Bridge mode added.
- IPv4/IPv6 support added to bridge mode.
- Basic services IPv6 support added.
- Management VLAN added to bridge mode.
- Data VLAN added.
- NAT on/off added to router mode.
- DNS masq on router added.
- IP fallback settings added to DHCP client.
- Open encryption added.
- WEP 64/128 bit encryption added.
- Regulatory DB support added.
- Set SSID option added.
- Search SSID function added.
- Maximum AP limit set to 127 clients in core.
- MPDU density added in core.
- SGI added in core.
- ACK timeout control added.
- Legacy device auto-data rate added.
- 11n auto-data rate added.
- Output power control added.
- Static data rate added for 11n and legacy devices.
- 20/40MHz wireless channel support added.
- SISO/MIMO mode added in core.
- AMSDU added in core.
- WMM added in core.
- RTS parameter added in core.
- Fragmentation parameter added in core.
- WPA Enterprise added to AP mode.
- WPA Enterprise added to AP station.
- CT country code added.
- Operational Country support added.
- Client isolation added.
- WACL added.
- IEEE pure mode support added.
- IEEE mixed mode support added.
- Auto-channel added.
- AP mode without WDS added.
- AP mode with WDS added.
- Station mode without WDS added.
- Station mode with WDS added.
- IEEE a/b/g/n wireless modes support added.
- Support for the reset to default factory settings using the reset button added.
- WNMS agent added.
- Virtual AP support added.
- Management VLAN added.
- Data VLAN added.
- Dual radio support added.