Easy Mesh on Infinity Cloud controller
LigoWave is announcing new features for the Infinity Cloud Controller and a software upgrade for NFT devices.
The new features of the Infinity Cloud Controller:
- New network type—"Easy Mesh"
- Option to disable VLAN management wirelessly
- Radius server failover
- Device scheduling for firmware upgrade
- Option to add offline devices to queue for a firmware upgrade
Improvements for the Infinity Cloud Controller:
- Current operating channel added to the Network Channel tab when "Autochannel selected by device" is enabled
- Improved visualization for radio scheduler
- Improved network search using Organisation or Group ID
- Device 'uptime' changed to 'Last Seen' while device is down
- Wireless clients tab column “MAC” renamed to “Client MAC”
- Wireless clients tab column “Uptime” renamed to “Session time”
- Improved FW upgrade notification messages
- Sorting by device status added
- Improved validation when deleting Mini Hotspot profile
New features for the Infinity Software release include:
- New network type support added—"Easy Mesh"
- MAC address changed from Wireless to Ethernet, which is reported using radius attributes.
- Andromeda agent debugging improved by adding the option to record agent communication messages onto a file
See Infinity Controller release notes Visit Controller page Get NFT firmware