LigoDLB firmware upgrade (v7.55-3)
The beginning of August marks yet another successful step forward for the LigoDLB series. The latest update adds advanced iPoll 3 settings, frequency range settings for the Spectrum Analyzer, DHCP relay agent in Station Mode, and many more features. Read on to find out what additions and improvements were made.
- Option to enable OAM packets passthrough.
- DHCP client renew button.
- Advanced iPoll 3 parameters settings.
- Sorting by signal in the Wireless Station List.
- HTTP link to remote wireless station based on its AP in Status/Wireless Networks Table.
- CPE firmware version on AP station table.
- DHCP relay agent in Station Mode.
- Preamble type selection in advanced wireless settings.
- Bridge MAC table when operating in Bridge Mode.
- Option to set the frequency range in the Spectrum Analyzer.
- Option to control the station via an untagged channel when data VLAN is enabled.
- Data VLAN functionality in Router Mode.
- German Regulatory Radio Database updated.
- Default iPoll 3 settings for 11ac low RSSI clients changed.
- Multicast echo on AP/Master turned off.