Que hay de nuevo en la versión 5.23 de LigoMesh
- Arreglo de DNSmasq a peticiones de DNS.
- Reinicio espontáneo cuando la intensidad de la señal es baja en modo G.
- STP en interfaces inalámbricas
- Tráfico de multicast en la interfaces inalámbricas
- Retardo en lectura y escritura de los registros MII
- Mejoras en los controladores inalámbricos
What’s new in LigoMesh 5.22 firmware release
- Renamed products based on new naming schema
- Different wireless driver fixes.
- Various Mesh improvements
- Fixed Denial of Service with specific SNMP request on certain platforms
- Fixed kernel crash in netlink_run_queue() on Xscale platform.
- RADIUS ‘Class’ Attribute support in AAAD.
- Increased watchdog timeout from 15s to 45s.
- Fixed ethernet Driver rewriting small packet TCP headers when it shouldn’t on certain platforms
- Increased RADIUS client auth/acct timeout and retry default values.
- Fixed issues with DHCP lease expiration time.
- DNSmasq upgraded, fixes issue when server stops resolving.
- Improved bandwidth shaping in AAAD.
- Added inadyn-mt dynamic DNS client.
- Fixed RCMS agent generating useless debug messages at ‘fatal’ level.
- Changed ‘acktimeout’ and ‘ctstimeout’ default values to 48, both of them will always be set to the same value, if they are configured but not equal, bigger of specified values will be used.
- New keys for multicast configuration in netconf section: mcast.<index.>.address, mcast.<index.>.lladdress, allmulti.
What’s new in LigoMesh 5.21 firmware release
- Mesh nodes were freezing after loop in mesh topology
- Disabling downlink in configuration of older WILI-MESH versions also disabled uplink.
- Implemented new configuration key mesh.downlink.<index>.kill_delay, controls when mesh node downlink is killed after uplink disconnect.
- Implemented new configuration key radio.<index>.ani for controlling interference mitigation/Ambient Noise Immunity (ANI).
- Fixed problem with UAM, device returned wrong RADIUS NAS-Port-Id if bridge contained more than 256 ports.
- In previous version 5.20 discovery daemon did not start while DHCP client was waiting for an IP address.
- Specifying maximum wireless data rate did not limit upper rate when used together with automatic rate mode.
- Added new configuration key ulogd.loglevel=[debug,info,notice,err,crit].
- Added new PPPoE client keys: pppoe.<index>.persist, pppoe.<index>.holdoff.
- Wiliboard sometimes crashed when writing to flash (/etc/persistent).
- Implemented netconf.<inde* Fixed kernel crash observed while listing channels with wlanconfig in a loop.x>.mtu configuration key.
- Implemented new PPPD configuration options: ppp.<index>.lcp_echo_failure, ppp.<index>.lcp_echo_interval.
- Fixed device crash with some specific radio settings.
What’s new in LigoMesh 5.20 firmware release
- Implemented RADIUS MAC authentication.
- Support of more detailed associated clients information in skins.
- Static bandwidth control (w/o RADIUS).
- Implemented interface name aliases for easier configuration of RCMS statistics.
- Fixed issue with station supervision on bridge not working with multiple AAA daemons on bridge ports.
- Traffic monitor in skins.
- aaad will be started even if client did not get an IP address from DHCP server.
- Support of USB 3G modems on WILIBOARD hardware.
- Troubleshooting support.
- Remote device recovery on boot.
- Implemented sysconf configuration plugin for Quagga routing suite.
- Support of multicasts at higher rates.
- PPPoE support.
- IGMP snooping.
What’s new in LigoMesh 5.02 firmware release
- G-only (pureg) mode now works with quarter rates.
- Other wireless driver fixes: allowed TX power was too low in some countries, data rate selection module fixes: communication is now possible over links with lower link quality
- Autochannel could set the same channel on multiple radios, now channel selection is randomized if multiple free channels are available.
- Fixed SNMP segfault when traversing ieee8021paeMIB
- Fixed SNMP not responding after doing snmpbulkget with non existing OID.
- Increased default accounting interim update interval to 5 minutes, also interim updates are not sent immediately on client IP address change, they are delayed.
- Dynamic VLAN fix: problem was with multiple clients on different VLANs but on the same bridge, only one VLAN could access the bridge at any given time.
- UAM placeholders now support %wanip variable.
- DHCP relay agent information option (option 82) support.
- Station supervision daemon now checks for MAC address changes.
- NTP daemon retries synchronization forever and does not pause boot sequence for 15 seconds if NTP server is not reachable as it was before.
What’s new in LigoMesh 5.01 firmware release
- BusyBox update to version 1.5.0, this fixes more than 1.5 min. reboot lag on RDAT-81 device.
- Licensing scheme change, no licence time limit.
- F/W upgrade shows firmware versions, added licence check warning.
- Implemented support for WILIBOX Firmware Factory.
- Half/Quarter rates fixes (for ar5414 cards).
- Multicast based device discovery from WAN side.
- Fixed kernel crash observed while listing channels with wlanconfig in a loop.
- Fixed whitelist/blacklist module, in some circumstances on x86 hardware it crashed the kernel
- Fixed site survey reporting WPA encrypted APs as using WEP encryption.
- Fixed HTB traffic shaping system, on x86 PC hardware it crashed the kernel under high load.
- Fixed Compex WP54(AG/G) Ethernet driver freeze.
- Fixed netconf plugin ignoring interface alias keys.
- Enabled FastFrames, WMM and FrameBurst in default configurations.
What’s new in LigoMesh 5.00 firmware release
- Updated wireless driver, supports latest generation Atheros cards.
- Half/quarter rates support
- 802.11j – 4.9 GHz security/Public safety band support
- 802.11e – WMM (QoS)
- 802.11h – Spectrum and Transmit Power Management Extensions
- Atheros super features
- 802.11i/RSN/WPA2 pre-authentication support.
- RCMS agent with network usage statistics.
- P2P traffic control.
- Updated WPA supplicant, dropbear SSH server.
- Fixed memory leaks, possible deadlock situations in AAA daemon code.
- Fixed potential problems in UAM redirector redird, made some optimizations.
- Improved white/black list handling performance.
- New WDS implementation does not require to specify MAC address of WDS peer in configuration.