- Added option to run Spectrum Analyzer on a remote device
- Added SNR reporting for each connected client on AP
- Added remote CPE signals reporting for each connected client on AP
- Added option to select reset to factory defaults methods: “dual-reboot” or “Serial PIN”
- Added DMZ feature in router mode
- Added “DHCP option 82” configuration
- Added device friendly name to LLDP protocol
- Added DHCP relay agent improvements for CPE
- Improved CCQ calculation formula
- Rearranged and improved connected CPE statistics view on AP
- Updated Malaysia regulatory domain
- Fixed LLDP discovery protocol when management VLAN is enabled
- Fixed 11ac radio hang-up under high noise interference
- Fixed reboot issue when generating troubleshoot file
- Fixed IP statistics issues on CPE when working in router mode
- GUI shows real noise level instead of fixed noise floor
- Fixed “Enable Data VLAN” checkbox selection issue when Internet browser window is scaled differently
- DHCP client renewal button added.
- Advanced iPoll3 parameter settings added.
- Sorting by signal functionality added to the wireless station list.
- HTTP links to stations added to AP Status/Wireless network table.
- CPE firmware version added to the AP station table.
- Preamble-type selection added to advanced wireless settings.
- Bridge MAC table added for when operating in bridge mode.
- Option to set frequency range added for the Spectrum Analyzer.
- Option to control station via an untagged channel when data VLAN is enabled added.
- Data VLAN functionality added to router mode.
- Multicast echo configuration option added.
- DHCP relay agent (DHCP option 82) added to station mode.
- OAM packets passthrough added.
- Germany radio regulatory database updated.
- Default iPoll3 settings changed for 11ac and stability for low RSSI clients improved.
- Coap-server messaging regarding failed connections fixed for when the peer does not support the coap protocol.
- Channel selection logic fixed for CT country code (only standard channels were selected by auto channel).
- Failover SSID feature fixed for the 11ac product line.
- Missing units (bytes) for Fragmentation and RTS/CTS fixed.
- AMSDU configuration option for iPoll3 added.
- PER autorate algorithm added, allowing users to set the maximum rate for LigoDLB 11n devices.
- WMM configuration option added.
- “Min client signal” disable option added.
- “BA window size” configuration option added.
- STP on/off control added.
- Service name option added on PPPoE.
- Option to select the SISO 1×1 mode added.
- Remote syslog added.
- Issues with AP stopping traffic dispatch fixed.
- Issues with CPE not scanning for APs with auto-channel and non-standard channels on 802.11ac fixed.
- Issues regarding unstable operation with the Brazilian country code fixed.
- Bandwidth limitation on 11n fixed.
- PPPoE fixed in IPv6 router.
- DHCP client fixed in IPv6 router.
- Bad client disconnection issue with iPoll 3 fixed.
- Low throughput fixed on QM-2 MCS0.
- Issues with Radius session time (10s) being lower than configured fixed.
- Issues with missing Acct-(Input/Output)-(Packets/Octets) in Interim-Updates fixed.
- IP address field validation failure fixed.
- [iPoll 11ac] Issues with Tx/Rx rates in peer stats being 0Mbps with low throughput fixed.
- Issue with more than 63 clients not being able to connect on an iPoll 3 11ac mixed setup fixed.
- Issue with IGMP v2 not passing through WDS links or iPoll 3 fixed.
- CDP pass through via iPoll 3 link fixed.
- Issues with IPv6 never being disabled fixed.
- Multicast enhancement fixed on 11ac.
- Mixed bandwidth limitation directions fixed.
- Ethernet Tx timeout fixed on LigoDLB 5ac CPEs.
- Memory leak fixed in bwmonitor 11ac.
- Issues with the Save & Apply button not appearing on IE 11 fixed.
- Device crashes after VAP deletion fixed.
- Abnormal client station value fixed.
- Search SSID modal window shows “Invalid date” fixed.
- Issues with missing user input validation in some fields fixed.
- DNS fixed on IPv6 router.
- Issues with search SSID not knowing WPA2 security fixed.
- Issues with the input field freezing the browser fixed.
- Spectrum Analyzer frequency step fixed.
- Friendly name length increased to 256 symbols.
- SSDP is disabled once the agreement is accepted.
- Smart channel width improved on station.
- Brazilian translation updated.
- Brazil and Chile regulatory domains updated.
- Bandwidth limitation option per SSID added.
- Issues regarding the access point rebooting with multicast traffic fixed.
- Ethernet link state tracking issue fixed.
- Issues with the access point freezing under high interference fixed.
- Issues with the main SSID’s misconfiguration when VAP’s security is changed fixed.
- AP reboot issue on iPoll 2 fixed for when 20+ clients are connected.
- Issues with not being able to set 0dBm transmit power in MiMo mode on 2.4GHz fixed.
- regdomain for Spain’s country code updated.
- Smart Polling improved on iPoll 3.
升级说明: v7.53 iPoll 3 does not connect to previous iPoll 3 firmware versions, if encryption is enabled.
- Operating scenario added next to the country code.
- Charts (device count and signal level) added to Site Survey.
- Portuguese language support added to the GUI.
- ARP table added to Status > Network.
- QoS statistics added to GUI.
- Spectrograph for Spectrum Analyzer added to GUI.
- snmptrap utility added to send traps.
- Option to display friendly names on the browser tab added.
- Option to set WPA2-PSK only added.
- LIGO-WIRELESS-MIB added.
- SNMP traps added.
- SSID failover for CPE added.
- VLAN option added to PPPoE.
- DFS CAC indicator added to GUI.
- Interface counter stats added to WNMS.
- QoS functionality for data and voice added.
- Major iPoll V3 improvement.
- GUI caching mechanism improved.
- Password security algorithm improved.
- Statistics polling improved for when many clients are connected.
- CPU load advertising improved for when many clients are connected.
- Auto-rate algorithm improved.
- Maximum VLAN IDs limited to 4094 in GUI.
- History sorting improved for Ping Tool Results.
- Japan (JP) frequency list updated.
- South Africa (ZA) country code updated.
- Username length limit removed.
- Egypt country code updated.
- Error messages updated with “Incorrect” instead of “Bad”.
- Issues with the WNMS showing a constant interface Rx/Tx byte number fixed.
- Issues with the SNMP stopping working, if the username is changed, fixed.
- Ping & Trace history issues fixed.
- Site Survey notification fixed for when the radio is disabled.
- Interference detected and stopped traffic issues fixed for the 11n mode.
- Issues with Status > Information displaying secondary IP address fixed.
- Issues with traceroute not routing to some IPs fixed.
- Issues with the station not connecting to UBNT with WPA2-TKIP fixed.
- Issues with dropping packets upon low MCS when using iPoll 2/3 fixed.
- Device discovery problems with bonjour and SSDP using different subnets fixed.
- WDS table overfilling issue fixed.
- Issues with the Site Survey reporting wrong security fixed.
- Issues with the station not associating to MikroTIK APs, if the network mode is changed from Bridge to Router, fixed.
- Issues with the Ping & Trace tool not reporting “network unreachable” fixed.
- Issues with “Invalid message” when user account credential change fails.
- Large DNS query amount (attack) issue fixed.
- Issues with the GUI not adding static routes and port forward rules fixed.
- Power saving issues fixed with old devices.
- iPoll v3 protocol added.
- Smart channel width for Station/CPE mode added (scans through all channel sizes).
- Multicast enhancement option added to AP mode.
- Channel width selection added to Site Survey tool.
- Non-standard channel option added to Site Survey tool.
- Ethernet settings option added.
- Traceroute tool added.
- Ping tool added.
- Port forwarding option added to router mode.
- Static route control option added to router mode.
- DHCP serve lease listing option added.
- RADIUS DAS support added to Disconnect-Request, RFC5176.
- Hide indoor channels option added to AP mode.
- Hungarian language support added.
- Regulatory domains updated for India, Norway, and the USA.
- LinkTest calculations improved on 11n mode.
- Single option for legacy modes a/b/g disabled.
- ACK timeout removed from GUI.
- IGMP snooping improved for when using VLANs.
- Additional options added to PPPoE.
- Secondary IP is always untagged.
- Traffic management works with iPoll 2 only.
- Issues with the station connecting fixed for when small RTS/CTS values are set.
- Issues with the the client being shown as 11b instead of 11g on the AP fixed.
- Management over wireless on Station/CPE added.
- VAP support added.
- Spanish language added to GUI.
- ATPC control added to GUI.
- Spectrum Analyzer added.
- HTTP disable/enable option added.
- Traffic speed management added.
- PTP/PTMP mode support added.
- Peers IP address display fixed on AP.
- Fixed CCQ calculation on iPoll 2
- regDB for Canada updated.
- Management over wireless rules fixed.
- Device discovery option fixed.
- Client isolation problem fixed on iPoll 2.
- Station reconnection to AP problem fixed.
- Device discovery option added.
- Extended frequency list added to Compliance Testing country code.
- WPA-PSK and WPA-PSK Enterprise removed from iPoll 2.
- iPoll 2 added.
- WMM support added.
- Jumbo frame support added.
- Compatibility for Deliberant APC and LigoDLB added.
- 5MHz and 10MHz channel bandwidth added.
- Non-standard channels added (5MHz step).
- Option to bind CPE to AP by AP MAC added.
- Reset Tool support added.
- Device discovery added.
- Maximum allowed station control added to AP.
- Minimum station signal level control added to AP.
- Station kick-out option added.
- LinkTest tool added.
- iPoll 2 protocol added.
- SISO/MIMO radio mode added.
- Hidden SSID added.
- Radio turn off option added.
- Friendly name and wireless peer IP statistics added.
- Secondary IP added.
- Custom channel list support added to auto-channel.
- SSH server control added.
- Telnet server control added.
- Station auto iPoll 2/WDS added.
- Configuration test option added.
- Login username and password change option added.
- Reboot device via UI function added.
- Backup/Restore device configuration added.
- Reset to default factory settings via UI option added.
- Troubleshooting file generation added.
- SFTP support added.
- Firmware upgrade added.
- System log added.
- Firmware upgrade checking added.
- “Dual-Boot” mode added.
- “Recovery” mode added.
- Device settings, Friendly name, Device location, Device coordinates, and Contact information added.
- Test and Discard configuration buttons added.
- Product File upgrade via firmware upgrade added.
- Ping watchdog added.
- SNMP support added to GUI.
- NTP client added.
- Site Survey tool added.
- Antenna alignment added.
- Device coordinates added to status information.
- CCQ added to the statistics page.
- Wireless client count added to the statistics page.
- Wireless client table added to the statistics page.
- Instant traffic graph added to the statistics page.
- Radio and Ethernet MAC representation added to the statistics page.
- Radio peer MAC representation added to the statistics page.
- Tx/Rx data bytes counters added to the statistics page.
- Tx/Rx error counters added to the statistics page.
- Instant noise graph added to the statistics page.
- Device up-time added to the status page.
- CPU usage level added to the status information page.
- Network settings added to the status information page.
- Network mode added to the status information page.
- Wireless signal level in dBm added to the status information page.
- Wireless information added to the status information page.
- Wireless mode added to the status information page.
- Product name added to the status information page.
- Ethernet networks state and speed added to the status page.
- Firmware version added to the status page.
- Wireless connection status added.
- Router mode added.
- Bridge mode added.
- IPv4/IPv6 support in router mode added.
- IPv4/IPv6 support in bridge mode added.
- Basic services IPv6 support added.
- Management VLAN in bridge mode added
- Data VLAN added.
- NAT on/off in router mode added.
- DNS masq added to router.
- IP fallback settings added to DHCP client.
- CPE Radio security Auto WPA/WPA2 mode added.
- Encryption Open added.
- WEP 64/128 bit Encryption added.
- Regulatory DB support added.
- Set SSID added.
- Search SSID function added.
- Maximum 127 client AP 127 limit added in core.
- MPDU density added in core.
- SGI added in core.
- ACK timeout control added.
- Legacy auto data rate added.
- 11n auto data rate added.
- Output power control added.
- Static data rate added for 11n and legacy.
- 20/40MHz wireless channel support added.
- SISO/MIMO mode added in core
- AMSDU added in core.
- WMM added in core.
- RTS parameter added in core.
- Fragmentation parameter added in core.
- WPA Enterprise added to AP mode.
- WPA Enterprise added to AP station.
- CT country code added.
- “Operational Country” support added.
- DFS control added.
- Client isolation added.
- WACL added.
- IEEE pure mode support added.
- IEEE mixed mode support added.
- Auto channel added.
- AP mode without WDS added.
- AP mode with WDS added.
- Station mode without WDS added.
- Station mode with WDS added.
- IEEE a/b/g/n wireless modes support added.
- Support for “Reset button” added.
- WNMS agent added.