New software release for LigoPTP MiMo and a Facebook contest
LigoWave is proud to announce a new LigoPTP MiMo product series software release (v6.52) with the features and fixes listed below:
- Increased pass-through max packet size to 1800 bytes. Before improvement packets where limited to 1526 bytes on wire;
- Added frequency range limitation via product file;
- Expanded supported frequency range (from 4920MHz to 5915MHz);
- Fixed device hang up on boot up or reboot if device connected in the same switch which passes through multicast stream;
- Fixed issues when showing local-remote statistics;
- Fixed DNS configuration problem. GUI after reboot, in Network configuration was always showing only one DNS address, even if two addresses are entered;
- Fixed frequency listing order;
- Fixed OLED malfunction if PIN code is enabled.
Press here to download the firmware.
NEW CONTEST FROM LIGOWAVE
Join our new LigoWave Facebook community and have a chance to win a brand new LigoPTP 5-N MiMo link*. All our users are welcome to post their LigoWave wireless equipment deployment pictures, videos and stories on our new Facebook page and the one which gets highest number of likes will be announced as a winner. The contest lasts until Oct 15.
*LigoPTP 5-N MiMo link consists of two N-connectorized units. The shipping charges will have to be covered by the winner.